Your computer must be running Mac OS X 10.7 and up. Your Android device must be running Android 3.0 and up. Instructions: Move files by USB. Dr.fone - Phone Manager (Android) If you are looking for the safest file management tool to transfer. Step 1: Make sure to use Mac OS X or later and Android 3.0 or later to make this part work. Step 2: Reboot your Mac computer. Step 3: Open Android File Transfer app on your Mac. Update Android Phone. Step 1: Make sure to update your Android device by performing the 'System Update”.
- This Android Manager for Mac is a great backup assistant. It helped me backup all text messages and contacts on my Samsung Galaxy S3 to Mac without losing any info.12345
- This software is very practical. Next time when I need to backup files, it is still my first choice.12345
- It can help directly download, install and uninstall apps on computer. That's very convenient.12345
This Amacsoft Android Manager for Mac is very functional and practical. With it, you can not only backup everything on your Android device to Mac computer, but also manage files at will. For example, if you are going to backup contacts, you can work this software to achieve that. Meanwhile, you are allowed to directly add, edit or delete contacts on Mac OS X. In addition, this program provides you with a search box, which can help find the targeted phone numbers in a short time.
Share Media Files Between Android Phone and Mac
After working this Amacsoft Android Manager for Mac on your computer, you will see that all media files, like photos, music, eBooks, videos, etc, are arranged on the main menu.
* Export Media Files to Mac - It only takes a few clicks to export all photos, music or videos to Mac OS X. And you can search photos by date. If you like shooting family videos with your Android mobile phone, this program can help you backup them to PC or share with others.
* Import from Mac to Android Device - After downloading some photos or movies on Mac, you can operate this software to import them to your Android mobile phone with a few clicks.
Copy Android SMS & Contacts to Mac as a Backup
Data losses always happen without warning. Then you can't miss this Amacsoft Android Manager for Mac, which can also act as backup assistant to help transfer vital data on your Android device to Mac computer as a backup.
Android Manager For Mac Os 10.10
*Every detail of your text message conversations and contacts can be scanned and listed on the main interface. By running this program, you can backup the whole content without loss. Plus, you can delete the contacts as many as you want.
* Your exported contacts will be saved to Mac computer as CSV format or VCF and HTML formats. Then you can take them for further usages whenever you want.
Manage Android Files as Needed
This Amacsoft Android Manager for Mac is pretty functional. After launching it on Mac, you will see several options on the menu are available.
* You are able to preview all files of your Android smart phone or tablet PC on Mac computer. Then you can edit, add or delete them as you like.
Work as SMS Assistant
After previewing all text messages and contacts of your Android phone on Mac, this Amacsoft Android Manager for Mac can help you directly send messages to others as well.
* With it, you can text to any phone number on your contacts list. Thus, if you need to send SMS messages from Android phone/tablets to Android or iPhone on Mac computer, this SMS assistant must be your best choice. And the messages can be exported and saved as HTML and TXT formats.
* If you want to send the same message to multiple people simultaneously, this software can help you achieve that within seconds.
Find it hard to run Android games on your Mac? The primary hurdle that you face is that the development of both systems is done in different languages. However, you can make it if you have an Android emulator for Mac. This tutorial is all about the installation of the best android emulators on your Mac.
Top 5 Best Android Emulator for Mac
1# Bluestacks Android Emulator for macOS
Certain emulators are easy to install and run. Bluestacks Android Emulator for macOS is a cross-platform App that supports games that allow you to enjoy lossless quality. And its current number of users of the program exceeds 130 million. The program is embedded in layer-cake technology. It means that you can run the most graphic-intense games with ease. It is one of the finest App players. The fact of the matter is that the investment supports it from Samsung, Intel, and Qualcomm. It reveals that large organizations are also interested in the development to capture platforms other than Android.
With 3X the actual device's speed, this Android emulator is all that you want to have. It has some excellent features that you will not find elsewhere. For instance, the design, as well as the user, has been kept simple. You can use this emulator to test the android Apps on Mac. With vigorous development and excellent customer support, this App player is worth installing. With Mac OSX 10.8 or above, this App player can be used with ease and satisfaction. The best part is that you get the App player's license free of charge. With over 4 million users, this emulator is undoubtedly the one that perfectly matches all your needs.
3# Droid 4X
If there an Android emulator for Mac that can work as a game controller, then droid4X is the one. You can learn the sleek design and get the ultimate gaming experience. The keyboard option that is integrated is the ones that are cool and get you the best outcome. You can also install the android App APK files on Mac with ease. The drag and drop feature makes the usage simpler so that you get outclass experience. In this case, the Mac hardware compatibility is not an issue. If your Mac's hardware is lower even then, this emulator can work with 100% quality.
4# Andyroid Emulator
It is the trending Mac Android emulator which liked by the most. With open GL hardware support, this emulator is the one that is too easy to install. With the help of Andyroid Emulator, the phone can be turned into a remote control for gaming. With quick customer support, you will never find yourself deserted. The phase installation allows the emulator to match with the hardware compatibility. If you are looking for an emulator that takes App installation to a higher level, then Andyroid Emulator is the emulator you should choose.
Though a bit more sophisticated than Bluestacks, this emulator has taken the concept a bit too far. The interface has been designed so that even if you are a non-tech guy, you can get the work done quickly. The split that has been embedded allows you to operate the App and view the App directory simultaneously. It also has the functionality to import the Apps that are previously downloaded. You need to place the APK files into the player's folder to get started. It has dynamic control and volume buttons to make the experience more enchanting for you. The only drawback is that it does not have a free version. Instead, it comes with ten days of the free trial. The packages and the prices can be viewed on the official website, which has been mentioned above.