Wacom tablets are a gift to the creative world: they are in-demand graphics tablets or pen tablets, generally used in the graphic design industry or by digital artists to draw by hand or capture images or graphics in digital form. The information is displayed on the monitor of a connected Mac or personal computer.
Bamboo Tablet Pad
1x Bamboo tablet 1x Bamboo pen 3x Spare pen nibs 1x Quick Start Guide 1x CD Drive Note:If your computer is windows 8 or windows 10 systems installed, or your computer is a mac,you must download the corresponding driver from wacm official website. Wacom Bamboo CTH-470 Driver Download Develop the points of confinement of your Wacom empowered Windows 10 tablet PC And Mac OS, Linux, Windows All Version. Download Wacom One Tablet Driver 6.3.25-3. Scroll etc problems with your Wacom Bamboo CTL-640. Wacom Tablet/Driver Fix CTL-470/Bamboo Pen Windows 10 - May work with other versions too.
These tablets are made up of so many different models and essentially designed to allow someone to digitally doodle straight into the computer, among many tasks. They allow hand-drawn work to be digitized, with a few advantages over click-and-point navigation. The pen, for one, has a pressure-sensitive system to determine things like a line’s thickness or to efficiently capture handwritten notations.
Some Wacom tablet users, however, have encountered issues since updating to macOS High Sierra. Released back in September 2017, macOS 10.13 High Sierra caused problems with Wacom users who upgraded to it and eventually noticed that their tablets wouldn’t work.
In February this year, Wacom rolled out a software update that covered most of its newer-generation tablets, asserting that it has fixed issues and added improvements. The driver release, for instance, supports the Wacom Intuos pen tablet, accommodating new functions and making the device registration process easier. Learn more about this update here.
A couple of issues involving Wacom tablets and Sierra still exist, with complaints such as difficulty clicking on the device. In online forums, a couple of users using Wacom Bamboo CTH-470 find that the touch capability isn’t working across High Sierra as well as Mojave.
Some users have tried uninstalling potentially problematic drivers, reinstalling the Wacom drivers, and trying their luck with past versions, yet nothing much worked.
Bamboo Drawing Tablet
These issues could mean a thousand different things, but there’s no harm in ensuring that you’re installing the correct Wacom driver in your system. Follow these steps:
- Make sure that your tablet is disconnected from the computer.
- From the desktop, go to Go > Applications. There, look for the Wacom folder listed and open Wacom Tablet Utility. Click on the Remove
- Restart your computer.
- Download and install the latest driver here.
- Restart your computer again.
- Once the system is fully loaded once again, connect the tablet to your computer and see if everything’s working fine by now.
For the CTH-470 touch capability glitch, several users found success in reinstalling the last driver for the tablet and following these steps:
- Go to Systems Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility.
- Add Consumer Pen Driver, Pen Tablet Driver, Wacom Utility (choose from Apps folder > Wacom).
- Afterwards, proceed to Applications > Wacom Tablet > Welcome Desktop Center > Backup Settings. Choose Reset Settings.
- See if things are working well on your end now.
When faced with the double clicking issue, try these steps:
- Go to Systems Preferences > Accessibility > Mouse/Trackpad.
- Set Double Click Speed slider to Fast.
- Check if changing this accessibility setting works.
Bamboo Tablet Software
These issues highlight the importance of regularly updating drivers and keeping your computer clean and optimized for top performance. Use tools like Tweakbit Mac Repair to scan your machine for all types of junk and clear valuable space by eliminating unnecessary apps and other space hogs.
We hope your Wacom-High Sierra issues get resolved with these simple techniques, and that those creative juices flow uninterrupted once again with your working tablet. Good luck and let us know which fixes actually made a difference for you!