Your Mac comes with dozens of desktop pictures to choose from, or you can use your own pictures or choose a solid color. Tip: You can drag an image from your desktop or a folder onto the thumbnail at the top of the pane to use the image as your desktop picture. Explore › Backgrounds › Desktop › Mac. Mac Backgrounds. Choose from a curated selection of Mac backgrounds. Always free on Unsplash. HD Mac Wallpapers. Animal Backgrounds. App Backgrounds. Event Backgrounds. Things Backgrounds; Download free Mac background images.
Change your desktop picture from System Preferences
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Desktop & Screensaver.
- From the Desktop pane, select a folder of images on the left, then click an image on the right to change your desktop picture.
In macOS Mojave or later, you can also choose from Dynamic Desktop images, which automatically change throughout the day based on the time of day in your location.
Add a folder of your own images
Docker Desktop now includes vulnerability scanning powered by Snyk, which scans your containers and provides actionable insights and recommendations for remediation in your images. Learn more about end-to-end vulnerability scanning and how to shift security left in your app delivery pipeline.
To add a folder of your own images, click the add button (+) below the list of folders, then choose the folder that contains your images.
Apple Mac Computer. Computer Notebook. Desktop Home Office. Laptop Coffee Arm. Music Desktop Audio. Pattern Fish Carp Koi. Home Office Pc Computer. Interface Internet. 4,873 Free images of Desktop. Choose the Pictures Folder in the list of folders on the left side of the Desktop & Screen Saver System Preference pane and then choose a folder by using the standard Open File dialog. That folder then appears in the list; you can use any picture files it contains for your Desktop picture.
For best results, choose images that are stored on your startup disk. Images stored on a different disk might not load reliably after restarting your Mac, depending on how quickly the other disk becomes available after startup.
Change your desktop picture from Photos
- Open the Photos app.
- If you're using multiple displays, drag the Photos window over the desktop that you want to change.
- Control-click (or right-click) the image that you want to use.
- Select Share from the shortcut menu, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the submenu.
Change your desktop picture from the Finder
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- If Location Services is turned off, Dynamic Desktop images change throughout the day based on the time zone selected in Date & Time preferences, not based on your specific location.
- You can use these image formats for desktop pictures: PNG, JPEG, TIFF and PICT.
- For more information about the settings in Desktop preferences, click in the corner of the Desktop preferences window.
Dynamic Desktop Pictures For Mac
Key Features and Capabilities
The fastest way to design and deliver containerized applications and microservices on the desktop and cloud.
Simple Setup for Docker and Kubernetes
No need to fiddle with VMs or add a bunch of extra components; simply install from a single package and have your first containers running in minutes. You get certified Kubernetes and Docker, for developers of all levels of container expertise.
Desktop Images For March
Setup a fully functional Kubernetes environment on your desktop with a single click and start developing and testing modern applications in minutes.
Application Templates and App Designer
Desktop Images For Macbook Air
Desktop Images For Mac
Customize and share multi-service applications and service templates that are tailored to your organization. Pre-defined and customizable application templates adhere to corporate standards and automate configuration, eliminating error-prone manual setup. Intuitive Application Designer facilitates the packaging, installing, and managing of multi-service applications as a shareable package.