- By clicking the Download now button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software Licensing Agreement.
- Download free Adobe Flash Player software for your Windows, Mac OS, and Unix-based devices to enjoy stunning audio/video playback, and exciting gameplay. Important Reminder: Flash Player’s end of life is December 31st, 2020.
- Flash player won't install on Mac OS ver. Copy link to clipboard. I've been trying to install flash player, but it isn't working.
Before you start, check the version of Safari running on your Mac. To display the version number, choose Safari > About Safari.
- If your Safari version is 11.0 or later, follow the steps in For Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, and later.
- If your Safari version is 10.0 or later, follow the steps in For Mac OS X 10.10.
Flash Player Installer For Mac
Apple Safari version 14, released for macOS in September 2020, will no longer load Adobe Flash Player or play Flash content. Please visit Apple’s Safari support for more information.
Download free Adobe Flash Player software for your Windows, Mac OS, and Unix-based devices to enjoy stunning audio/video playback, and exciting gameplay. Adobe® Flash® Player is a lightweight browser plug-in and rich Internet application runtime that delivers consistent and engaging user experiences, stunning audio/video playback, and exciting gameplay. Installed on more than 1.3 billion systems, Flash Player is.
Click the Websites tab and scroll down to the Plug-ins section. Locate the Adobe Flash Player entry.
Select a setting to use for Flash Player when you visit other websites.
You can configure Flash for individual websites (domains). Select a website listed in this window, and choose Ask, Off, or On.
Exit Preferences after you finish configuring Flash Player.
If you are viewing Safari in full-screen mode, mouse over the top of the browser screen to see the menu.
From the When visiting other websites menu, choose On, and then click Done.
|Flash Player's end of life is December 31st, 2020. Please see the Flash Player EOL Information page for more details.|
Having trouble installing Adobe Flash Player? Identify your issue and try the corresponding solution.
1. Have you checked if Flash Player is already installed on your computer?
2. Are you being asked to close the browser?
On Safari, the installer closes the browser to proceed with the installation.
Follow these instructions.
3. Have you checked if Flash Player is enabled in your browser?
For Firefox on any OS, see Enable Flash Player for Firefox.
For Safari on Mac OS, see Enable Flash Player for Safari.
For Google Chrome, see Enable Flash Player for Chrome.
For Opera, see Enable Flash Player for Opera.
4. Did the installer start installing?
You don’t know where the Flash Player installer has been downloaded.
By default, the files are downloaded and saved to the Downloads folder unless the 'save to' location is changed manually.
- After downloading Flash Player, close all browsers.
- Locate the Flash Player install file. Unless you have specified otherwise, the file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the Flash Player installation.
Choose Window > Downloads or press Option+Command+L. Control-click the downloaded file and choose Show in Finder.
5. Are you unable to resolve the issue?
Install Flash For Mac
The rich-media content does not work, and you do not know what the issue is.
Uninstall Flash Player and perform a clean install of Flash Player.
6. Do you have password-related issues?
If you are unable to authenticate successfully, check your user name and password. Use your system credentials, not your Adobe ID.
Still having problems?
If you are still having trouble installing Adobe Flash Player, try downloading the installer directly from the following sites:
- Flash Player for Safari and Firefox - NPAPI
- Flash Player for Opera and Chromium-based browsers - PPAPI