- Apple's Terminal app on the Mac is a great tool for diving into the command line, but it isn't the only option available. The Mac Observer rounded up several alternatives to Terminal you can use.
- Hyper terminal free download - Hyper, BLE Serial Port Hyper Terminal, Hype Terminal, and many more programs.
Mac: You have a ton of excellent Terminal emulators on Mac, but if you’re looking for something that works a little differently than the rest, HyperTerm is worth a look. The Best Terminal Emulator.
HyperTerminal and HyperACCESS enable communication with other computer systems, devices, hardware, and pieces of equipment. Connect using Telnet or SSH over TCP/IP networks, using a direct serial connection, or modem to modem. Our products are 100% compatible with Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, and Windows 10.
HyperTerminal is an award winning terminal emulation program capable of connecting to systems through the internet via Telnet or SSH, by Dial-Up Modem, or directly connected by a RS232 serial cable and COM port. HyperTerminal, originally developed for Microsoft, is no longer included in recent versions of Windows. If you need HyperTerminal for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 HyperTerminal Private Edition is the program for you. Learn more…
HyperACCESS is the official FULL-POWERED version of HyperTerminal Private Edition. It is the product from which HyperTerminal Private Edition is derived and contains all the features and more. If you need a more powerful features, such as additional emulators or robust scripting capabilities and more, HyperACCESS is the program for you. Learn more…
Why Hilgraeve Products
HyperTerminal and HyperACCESS enable communication with other computer systems, devices, hardware, and pieces of equipment. Connect using Telnet or SSH over TCP/IP networks, using a direct serial connection, or modem to modem.
Hyperterminal For Mac Os X
- Send commands
- Edit configurations
- Capture data from devices to the screen or to a text file
- Send and receive files using X, Y, Zmodem, Kermit, or plain text transfers.
- Supports a wide range of terminal emulation for compatibility with many different devices and systems
- Automate many tasks using Key Macros, Buttons, and Programs or Scripts using HyperACCESS’ scripting API
Hyper Mac Terminal
HyperTerminal and HyperACCESS are terminal emulation programs with the flexibility to communicate with a wide variety of devices and systems.
Both programs can communicate over Telnet, SSH, Modem, and Serial connections and support many different terminal emulators. For a full list see our Feature Comparison page.
HyperACCESS also has an extensive scripting API that can be used to further customize or automate the software.
Some types of systems commonly used with HyperTerminal and HyperACCESS
- Networking equipment such as switches and routers
- Server configuration
- Phone systems
- Medical billing
- Lab equipment
- Radio transmitters and receivers
- Heating and cooling systems
- Manufacturing equipment
- And many more!
HyperACCESS and HyperTerminal allow for secure communications online over TCP/IP networks using Secure Shell (SSH).
Both programs can also be used to communicate offline using a direct cabled serial connection, or over phone lines using a direct dial-up modem to modem connection.
Note: Telnet is not encrypted, and is not recommended if you are transmitting sensitive data over an unsecured network.
Contact Hilgraeve Sales
Hilgraeve Sales staff is available to answer any questions or assist you with your purchase. Ask about discounts for multi-license purchases.
Hyperterminal For Mac
Mar 1, 2008 9:49 AM