A new version of Giada Loop Machine is ready for your desktop! This release features an important refactoring of the internal channel architecture. Such improvement will make easier for us to extend Giada with new channel-related features in view of the upcoming 1.0 release. Repetito is a multichannel looper software for Mac and PC originally developed French band Nosfell. Repetito features: Multichannel inputs (ie you are able to loop together a guitar, vocals, and drums using different microphones/preamps).
BrowserCam provides you with LoopStation - Looper for PC (MAC) download for free. Despite the fact that LoopStation - Looper application is produced for Android and even iOS by Zuidsoft. you could potentially install LoopStation - Looper on PC for laptop. Why don't we know the prerequisites for you to download LoopStation - Looper PC on MAC or windows laptop without much hassle.
How to Install LoopStation - Looper for PC or MAC:
- Get started by downloading BlueStacks emulator to your PC.
- Soon after the installer finish off downloading, click on it to begin with the set up process.
- Read the first 2 steps and click on 'Next' to go on to another step of the installation
- Once you see 'Install' on-screen, click on it to begin with the final installation process and then click 'Finish' after it is finally finished.
- Open up BlueStacks App player from your windows start menu or desktop shortcut.
- Link a Google account just by signing in, which will take couple of min's.
- To finish, you'll be brought to google play store page where you may do a search for LoopStation - Looper application by using the search bar and install LoopStation - Looper for PC or Computer.
Looper For Mac
You can easlily install LoopStation - Looper for PC applying the apk file if you do not find the application on the google playstore by simply clicking on the apk file BlueStacks software will install the application. If you ever want to go with Andy for PC to free download and install LoopStation - Looper for Mac, you might still go through exact same procedure at anytime.
Nasty Looper is a free Drum Machine designed and created by Duarte Vinagre (beatassist.eu), to be used on Windows 32-bit.
This might be one of the best free offers of drum machines in the market. Nasty Looper has 16 pad cells that you may load with 16 or 24-bit .wav samples, map into your MIDI Controller for further writing on the Piano Roll of your DAW.
Almost Every parameter of Nasty Looper may be mapped into a MIDI Controller control, providing yourself the possibility of perform Live and Improvised sessions of music very quickly.
The first 12 pad cells have:
- Start adj
- End adj
- Low pass and High Pass filters
- Filter Stepper
- Arp Tune Stepper
- Pan and Volume
- Pattern Sequencer (up to 64 steps)
- Mix control for PFL using an external mixer
- Booth control for PFL using an external mixer
- Configurable Choke group
- Midi player for playing midi files
The last 4 Pad cells are introduced for loops.
These cells can play you any loop just by configuring the beats number.(eg: 16bars = 64 beats). Here you can also tweak start and end adj, delay, and filter stepper among other controls.
Nasty Looper has a built in Break Sequencer up to 128 steps. With 128 steps you can choose any to create a silence in the current pattern sequencing build.
This VSTi also counts with a fancy built in Synth and a Brickwall Limiter preventing clips during Live performance.
It comes with a demo soundbank provided by beatassist.eu, loopmasters.com and VIPsoundlab.
- Nasty Looper runs on Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 32-bits and 64-bits when bridged.