macOS Transformation Pack will give you all new macOS user experience such as theme, wallpapers, system resources, and new OS X features combined altogether in single package working on Windows platform since Windows XP to up to Windows 10. In this package, you’ll have the best user experience greatly resembles real macOS from Windows side.
- Download Mac OS X Theme from official sites for free using QPDownload.com. Additional information about license you can found on owners sites. How do I access the free Mac OS X Theme download for PC? Just click the free Mac OS X Theme download button at the top left of the page. Clicking this link will start the installer to.
- Mac theme for windows free download - Technitium MAC Address Changer, Parallels Desktop for Mac, Acer Windows 7 Theme, and many more programs.
If you are not up for using the SkinPack Creator and would rather use a premade theme, go to the download page (linked below) for your specific Windows version and find the SkinPack that is right for you. Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Dual-boot Windows XP and Mac OS X on a PC My OS: Bugtraq II Black Widow How To: Optimize Spotlight results in.
– Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
– Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
– Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 including Server Editions
– Genuine macOS system resources
– Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
– UxStyle memory patching
– macOS themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
– macOS Finderbar emulation as the most authentic port with real Finderbar functions
– OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
– macOS Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
– Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
– Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured
UxStyle memory patching: http://www.uxstyle.com
Mac Lion 3.0 for Windows XP: http://HeyItPaul.deviantart.com
Aqua SL for Windows Vista: http://Lukeedee.deviantart.com
OS X Yosemite Theme for Windows 7: http://cu88.deviantart.com
OS X Yosemite Theme for Windows 8/8.1: http://cu88.deviantart.com
OS X Yosemite Theme for Windows 10: http://cu88.deviantart.com
Mac Os El Capitan Cursor Pack for Windows: http://arnoldantonio.deviantart.com
Flurry screensaver: http://www.maddogsw.com/flurry
Windows 7 system files resources base: http://sagorpirbd.deviantart.com
Windows XP/Vista system files resources base: http://asilaydyingdl.deviantart.com
iOS 7 icons: http://iynque.deviantart.com
Yosemite icons: http://cjchristianjoel.deviantart.com
Y’z Shadow: http://yzapps.blog24.fc2.com
-Added new High Sierra and Mojave wallpapers
-Changed Windows 10 theme to use default Aero theme for compatibility reason
-Updated Resource Hacker to version 5.1.7
-Added El Capitan desktop icons in theme files
-Added more Sierra wallpaper
-Added multiple versions of Windows 10 theme installation support (TH/TH2/AE)
-Added Windows 10 Anniversary Edition v1607 support
-Changed product name to macOS Transformation Pack
-Disabled font rendering engine on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition to (bug on major controls)
-Fixed installation bugs with permission on other cases
-Removed changing Windows 10’s logon screen for now to avoid corrupting logon system on Windows 10 v1607
-Removed some old Helvetica Neue fonts to fix thin font rendering
-Removed Windows 10 v1511 theme installation workaround (still add permissions for manual hack)
-Updated Windows 10 v1607 themes by cu88 from free releases (You can buy full version with more themes)
-Added Sierra wallpaper
-Fixed installation bugs on non-English OS (Proper)
-Added Windows 10 logon screen modification
-Improved theme patching reliability in Windows 10
-Improved ViFind’s startup reliability
-Updated cursors with Mac Os El Capitan Cursor Pack for Windows by arnoldantonio
-Updated FinderBar skin
-Adjusted transparency and border strength
-Reduced shadow strength
-Updated RocketDock skin
-Adjusted background transparency and white level
-Adjusted separator strength
-Added checksum correction after modifying system files
-Added disabling Spaces feature (VirtuaWin) on Windows 10
-Added ViFind, the perfect FinderBar emulation software developed by Windows X & Lee Matthew Chantrey
-Fixed losing pnidui.dll backup file on Windows 8/8.1/10
-Fixed Windows 10 November Update incompatibilities
-Fixed system files modification that may modify x86 program files instead of x64 ones.
-Fixed system files version detection bug on Windows 10
-Improved font rendering on Dock
-Included uxworker.exe file into uninstaller software in case of deletion by antivirus
-Updated cursors with Mac Os X El Capitan Cursor Pack For Win by spysees
-Updated OldNewExplorer configuration for Windows 10 compatibility
-Updated Windows 10 visual style with Yosemite Theme For Windows 10 November Update by cu88
-Added battery/network tray icon on Windows 8/8.1/10
-Added El Capitan wallpaper from new OS X El Capitan 10.11
-Added OS X font rendering engine (gdipp)
-Added UltraUXThemePatcher auto-removal during installation
-Changed Dock’s font color to black
-Changed theme engine back to UxStyle with installer fixes
-Fixed bug that cause blank navigation pane on x86 software (If you already having this issue, you need to apply our blank navigation pane fixer before installing)
-Fixed permission problems to make changes in bundled features
-Fixed replacing system files bugs on x64 system
-Fixed system files version comparing bug with Windows 10
-Fixed taskbar configuration not working in Windows 10
-Fixed theme applying bug in Windows 10
-Fixed Windows version detection bug with Windows 10
-Fixed x64 system files modification failure on Windows XP x64 platform
-Improved x64 system files modification using single method with better compatibility
-Removed Helvetica Neue Medium/Light/UltraLight type fonts to fix font render glitches on some apps
-Updated OldNewExplorer to version v1.1.7
-Updated Resource Hacker software to version 4.2.5
-Updated UXStyle engine to most recent version
-Updated Windows 10 visual style with Yosemite Theme For Windows 10 RTM by cu88
CHIP – “The “Mac OS X El Capitan Transformation Pack” grabs Windows in a new garment.”
DownloadTyphoon – “OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack will give you all new OS X Mavericks user experiences combined with iOS 7 graphics such as theme, wallpapers, system resources, and new OS X features combined altogether in single package working on Windows platform since Windows XP to up to Windows 8.”
Download macOS Transformation Pack 5.0 at ThemeMyPC.net
Though there are workarounds to natively install Mac OS X on Windows based PCs, many of us just want to get the feel of OS X on Windows without compromising the PC. Also some of you may have bored of using the same Windows interface years after years. Fortunately, some folks out there who are working hard to bring Mac OS X look to Windows. OS X Yosemite Transformation Pack and Yosemite UX Pack developed by WindowsX team is essentially meant for that purpose.
This is how (right side) Windows 8.1 desktop looks like after installing OS X Transformation Pack
About Yosemite Transformation/UX Theme Pack
Yosemite Transformation and UX Pack/Theme for Windows will bring the same UI and design that on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10. Yosemite Transformation Pack or UX Pack will simulate Latest Mac style, design, theme, wallpaper, sounds and iOS like icons. It won’t change your Windows or system files much, rather it will change the outlook to match with OS X Yosemite.
From your Windows side, it will resemble Apple’s iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite graphics. Thus you will feel very near user experience that on Apple’s OS. Your Windows OS will continue to work as the way it worked before. You can just consider these packs as powerful Mac OS X Yosemite Themes for Windows. It’s completely free.
Transformations or UX Pack? Which should you Install?
WindowsX team typically develops two kinds of theme packs. One kind is Transformations Pack and another is UX Pack. As both is for nearly same purpose, when you are going to download and install any of these theme packs on your Windows, it may come to your mind that which should I get? Transformations or UX pack? Actually Transformation Packs is a complete solution which will modify your system files (of course you can revert back) to give you more native experience, where UX pack, as it sounds, will not modify system files, rather give you mentioned User Experience in limited form. So if you want to fully integrate the theme pack, go for Transformation Pack. UX pack gives you less risk of damaging system. Also, UX Packs has slightly smaller installer size than Transformation Packs.
Compatibility and Requirements
- Yosemite Transformations and UX Pack 3.0 is supported on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and amazingly Windows XP too.
- If your are running Windows XP or 2003 64 bit version, you need to have .Net Framework at least version 2.0 for system files transformations.
- Easy install and uninstallation.
- Original Mac OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 resources.
- Memory patching in UxStyle.
- Clever system files modification with repair check and Windows update compatible.
- Lion Frame UI with Aero features for Windows XP.
- OS X Yosemite/iOS 8 wallpapers, user pictures, themes, and logon screen.
- Preconfigured OS X Dock with stability.
Though these theme packs are risk free and much easier to install and uninstall than earlier versions, before you proceed to install, I strongly recommend to created a system restore point on your Windows so that your can come back to previous state if something bad happens. As I said earlier, Transformations pack will modify some system files.
How to Install OS X Yosemite Theme on Windows
Over the years, the developers of Transformation Packs has made it easier to install their themes. And today, their installer packs handles everything that need to be installed, patched and configured. So the theme will instantly be ready after install. The only hassle is you might need to restart your PC. In this guide, I will install Yosemite Transformation Pack on my Windows 8.1 to theme it like Yosemite on Mac.
1. Simply download either of Yosemite Transformations Pack or UX Pack (Download links provided at the end). If the downloaded file is a zip file, extract the executable file (*.exe) from it. Double click on the installer to run installation.
2. The first thing you should see is Yosemite Transformation Pack installer window. The settings and options here may vary depending on your version of Windows. One important thing you can do here is, not to set Windows X’s homepage on your browsers as you won’t surely like this. Close all running programs before proceeding. Hit Install to start the installation.
3. As soon as you hit the installation button, it will start to install showing you a progress window like following:
4. At the installation time, you shouldn’t do anything to avoid crash. After the installation has finished, restart the PC when it asks.
5. As soon as the computer starts properly, you should discover the new OS X Yosemite style look and feel on your Windows. Most notably, you will see the new Mac OS Dock at the bottom of your desktop.
Here’s the Mac Finder form of Windows Explorer browsing My Computer (This PC on Windows 8.x):
Here’s the Mac System Preference form of Windows Control Panel:
Dock in action:
How to Uninstall or Remove Transformation or UX Pack
No matter if you liked it or not, whenever you want to deactivate the theme to go back to pure Windows UI that given by Microsoft, you might wonder that, “How do I remove this theme”? Actually removing this theme is as easy as uninstalling any Windows application. That means you simply go to Control Panel and then Programs and Feature (Add or Remove a Program on Windows XP).
Then double-click the Theme pack to start uninstall process. Do restart when it asks. On next restart, you should be able to go back to your original Windows interface.
Download OS X Yosemite Transformation and UX Theme Packs
At the time of writing this post, the latest version was Transformations Pack 3.0. They may bring more updates with fixes and features later. Links given here are official links which should give you the latest packages.
Free Win Xp Os Download
From my experience, I really appreciate the way it works. I didn’t find any noticeable RAM or processor compromisation, nor speed issue during my use of either of the theme packs. I am sure you will like them. However, altering an OS or it’s design to pretend to be another OS is never a good idea.