There are many places a person can go to get a temporary Minecraft server -- but in subscribing to a server your often face the following:
- A companies limited hours of support/access
- Limitations to which mods and server configurations available
- Shared server resources (often, you're just subscribing to a virtual machine not a TRUE dedicated server!)
- Difficulty with access to IP due to NAT, as well as limited/restricted port options
- Throttled bandwidth for client connections
If you want to run a Minecraft multiplayer server by yourself things get kind of involved (see this wiki article for a tutorial). First make sure you can use java from the command line. On Linux and macOS this should already be set up but on Windows you might have to tinker with the PATH environment variable. Your Minecraft server is fully DDOS protected for free to keep you safe from attacks. Automatic Backups We always keep a backup of your server, just in case you need it. Custom Worlds Adventure maps, parkour or the latest minigame. You can upload any world you want to play. Excellent Support If you need help, we are here to help. IP: eu.mineplex.com or us.mineplex.com. Mineplex is the largest Minecraft server in.
By using MacStadium to host your Mac Mini you gain the following options:
- Dedicated Servers starting at $50/month with no contracts!
- 24/7/365 access to your Minecraft servers for tweaks/adjustments/etc
- Absolutely NO limits and restrictions to the mods/server configs you desire to run
- Public IP address and no port blocking
- Full 100mb/s access to the internet with NO throttling
- A 100% dedicated server of your very own to host AS MANY Minecraft servers as you please
- The option to even share with your friends/customers a private/dedicated Minecraft server off your machine
- The ability to use your Mac Mini as a Minecraft server, web server, FTP, voice chat, remote database(s) and a seemingly endless list of other applications!
- Excellent customer support (24/7 available!) from the MacStadium support team via our unique ticketing system and Live Chat opportunities
Server For Minecraft Pe
Installing a Minecraft server on a Mac is slightly more involved than on a Windows machine as there is no available executable installer. However, the process is very simple when following our step-by-step guided video below!
Watch our step-by-step walk-through on installing and configuring your Minecraft server on your Remote MacStadium Mac Mini!
There are hundreds if not thousands of great resources online to gain more information and ideas for your Minecraft servers. Several great options are the following links:
Minecraft Server For Mac