Feb 01, 2016 The 4.6.1 version of Make The Cut for Mac is provided as a free download on our software library. The size of the latest downloadable installer is 103.6 MB. The software belongs to Design & Photo Tools. This Mac app was originally designed by Make The Cut, LLC. This Mac download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as safe. Holy Moly: Make The Cut! 4.1.0, Zing Plug-In 1.1.0, Silhouette Plug-In 2.0.1, Mac version? Closed Andy 129.4K views 158 comments 2 points Most recent by MeFlick September 2012 Silhouette SD/Cameo Plug-In 2.0.2 (Small Update). Free Download Unleash The Power Of Your Cricut! Allows you to easily cut virtually any shape and TrueType Fonts with your Cricut without needing to purchase expensive cartridges. With its easy-to-learn interface, the possibilities are endless.
Why You Need Trim/Cut/Split Video Clips?
- Nov 25, 2019 The actual developer of the program is Make The Cut. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as safe. The latest installation package takes up 9.3 MB on disk. Is suitable for 32-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. The most popular versions of the program 4.6, 4.1 and 4.0.
- Make sure you stay within the lines of the object you want to cut out. Use the red tool to mark part of the background. You do not have to carefully select the areas, just make sure that the red marker touches any colors that you want to become transparent. Do not mark red on the foreground.
Making The Cut
Firstly, this is closely related to your ultimate goals. In other words, it depends on what will you do with the video. Generally, the reasons why people cut their videos come that they want to:
Make The Cut For Mac High Sierra
• Upload videos to the web. Video sharing sites has its requirement of the video length, for example, Facebook allows video no longer than 120 minutes, Basic YouTube account accepts videos shorter than 15 minutes, and Instagram supports video of 60 seconds at most. So it's advisable to cut and edit video for Insta, YouTube, Facebook, and the like.
• Reduce size for storage. If you have a limited capacity, like 64GB iPhone, 5GB free storage iCloud space, or a slightly small hard drive, you can cut videos to remove the non-significant parts to reduce the video file size for storage.
• Remove the cruft for a perfect flow. It's inevitable that your recordings are interrupted by unexpected conditions, such as the flickering light, the passersby, or the elusive weather. To ensure a perfect flow, you need cut all these least anticipates out.
Make The Cut Software For Mac
• Send videos by email or social media. No matter you'd like share videos with your friends by sending emails or through social media, you have to compress video firstly since they have no access for large videos. For example, Whatsapp allows for videos smaller than 16MB. And video trimming is undoubtedly the most direct way to get it smaller.
Make The Cut Meaning
• Burn video to DVD discs. There are mainly four sizes for DVDs, DVD-5 (4.37GB), DVD-9(7.95GB), DVD-10(8.75GB), DVD-18(15.9GB). If you'd like burn your large-sized 4K UHD videos to DVD, you do need a 4K video editor to cut 4K videos within the DVD size limits.
Besides, it has something to do with video sources. I mean people get videos in various ways, like record video with DSLR cameras, GoPro, mobiles, download videos from online, or rip videos from DVD, leading a variety of video codecs and formats. Thus to achieve all the goals above, you're asked not only to cut video on Mac, but also a step of re-encoding videos for wide compatibility.