Mozilla 51 For Mac Windows 10
This article explains how to download and install Firefox on a Mac.
Mozilla 51 For Mac Catalina
- If you are updating from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest release.
Index of /pub/firefox/releases/51.0/ Type Name Size Last Modified; Dir. Dir: linux-i686/ Dir: linux-x8664-EME-free/ Dir. Note: If your user agent shows a previous Windows version, such as Windows NT 6.1 (Windows 7) instead of Windows NT 10.0 (Windows 10), make sure you are not running Firefox in Compatibility mode.You can open the Properties of the Firefox desktop shortcut from the right-click context menu. Check the 'Compatibility' tab and make sure that the compatibility mode option is not selected. Visit Mozilla Corporation’s not-for-profit parent, the Mozilla Foundation. Portions of this content are ©1998–2020 by individual mozilla.org contributors. Content available under a Creative Commons license. User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 1075) AppleWebKit/537.78.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.1.6 Safari/537.78.2.
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your computer and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click .
- Note: If you want to have a choice of the language for your Firefox installation, click the Download options and other languages link instead.
- Once the download has completed, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open by itself and pop open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox icon on top of the Applications folder in order to copy it there.
- Note: If you do not see this window, open the Firefox.dmg file that you downloaded.
- After dragging Firefox to the Applications folder, hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select Eject 'Firefox' from the menu.
Tip: You can add Firefox to your dock for easy access. Just open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.
Firefox is now ready for use. Just click on its icon in the dock or Applications folder to start it.
When you first start up Firefox, you will be warned that you downloaded Firefox from the Internet. Because you download Firefox from the official site, click .
Mozilla 51 For Mac Shortcut
Upon installation, Firefox will not be your default browser, which you'll be notified about. That means that when you open a link in your mail application, an Internet shortcut, or HTML document, it will not open in Firefox. If you want Firefox to do those things, click . If you're just trying out Firefox or simply do not wish to set Firefox as your default browser, click .