The current Apache OpenOffice supports Apple OS X version10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite),10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra),10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina).
Open Office Download Mac Os X 10.6.8
Open office free download - Microsoft Open XML Converter, Microsoft Office 2011, Microsoft Office 2008 update, and many more programs.
The last OpenOffice version supporting Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger),10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) is OpenOffice 4.0.1.
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 14.7.7 Update. This update fixes critical issues and also helps to improve security. It includes fixes for vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to overwrite the contents of your computer's memory with malicious code.
- Get OpenOffice.org for Mac OSX Open the downloaded disk image by clicking on it Drag and drop the OpenOffice.org icon into the Applications folder or any other folder on your system. Start the application by clicking its icon in the Applications folder.
- Openoffice for mac free download - Apache OpenOffice, WinZip Mac, Avast Free Mac Security, and many more programs.
- CPU: Intel Processor
- Memory: Minimum 512 Mbytes RAM.
- Storage: At least 400 Mbytes available disk space for a default install via download.
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution with 16.7 million colours.
Open Office Download For Mac Catalina
- Click here to download
- Click here to get install instructions for OpenOffice on macOS
- Click here to get help and support in the Community Support Forums
OpenOffice.org includes a word processor (Writer), a formula page (Formula), a data base utility (Database), a tool for creating slideshows (Presentation) and another for schematic representations (Drawing).
OpenOffice.org finally has a native version for Mac, which is why it doesn't need to run the X11 server (only available for Mac OS X Intel for now).
Although OpenOffice.org doesn't automatically run the guide that allows you to select the kind of document you want, you can access the different applications from the corresponding menu bar: Text Document, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Database, or Drawing.
In addition, it is compatible with the main Microsoft Office file formats, which is why you can use OpenOffice to open PPS or PPT from PowerPoint on Mac or Word documents in DOC format.
Microsoft Office For Mac 2016 Free Download
For Mac OS X 10.4 or later, including Leopard. If your computer's processor is PPC, click here to download an adapted version for your computer.