Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Printers names are usually based around where the printer is located, such as your department name or the room number where the printer is, such as 'kplz404-lw' or 'cla-hist-copy'. If you cannot find the label on the printer, try asking a colleague first. If your Mac and printer are already connected to the same Wi-Fi network, the printer might be available to you without any setup. To check, choose File Print, click the Printer pop-up menu, choose Nearby Printers or Printers & Scanners preferences, then choose your printer. If your Mac and printer are already connected to the same Wi-Fi network, the printer might be available to you without any setup. To check, choose File Print, click the Printer pop-up menu, choose Nearby Printers or Printers & Scanners preferences, then choose your printer.
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Download the drivers and utility software for printers and All-in-Ones.
Select the Brother machine you want to install
Full Driver & Software Package
We recommend this download to get the most functionality out of your Brother machine. This is a comprehensive file containing available drivers and software for the Brother machine.
Firmware Update Tool
This tool updates your Brother machine firmware via the internet, by sending the firmware to your machine from the Brother internet server.
*Click HERE to download software for Linux OS and others.
This website offers hundreds of FREE templates for business and home use that you can customize and print in-house. Choose from brochures, business cards, greeting cards, DIY projects and much more.
Printer Copier Scanner For Mac Os Catalina
iPrint&Scan allows you to print and scan straight from your mobile devices whenever you're connected to the same network as your printer.
* Not supported for Windows 10.
* Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
* Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Hp Printer Copier Scanner Combo
* Microsoft is a registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.