And now, with just a USB cable, unlock your phone's possibilities on PC and Mac through Samsung DeX. Click to download Samsung DeX app for use on PC and Mac. FOR WINDOWS 7 AND 10FOR MAC OS. DeX for PC is available on selected devices, and on Windows. Get the latest owner's manuals, firmware and software updates for you Samsung devices in one easy-to-navigate location: the Samsung Download Center. PhoneRescue for SAMSUNG is a professional Samsung data recovery tool designed for recovering your lost messages, contacts, call logs, etc. On your Samsung phones and tablets.
Now the diversified shapes and functions of the monitor attract more users. For example, having a Samsung curved monitor is a wonderful thing. However, do you need to install drivers for your Samsung monitor? If so, just go on.
Galaxy Software For Mac
Does you Samsung Monitor Need Drivers?
Generally speaking, the monitor does not require a driver. If you use general Samsung LED Monitors, LCD monitors, and curved monitors, they are in support of plug and play. However, some monitors with advanced performance, such as Samsung 3D monitors or EIZO professional monitors, require drivers to run smoothly.
Another question that confuses many people is why there is a CD when buying a monitor and What this CD is designed for.
If you read the instruction manual of the monitor carefully, you will find that even if you do not install the driver, the monitor can be used normally. The driver on the CD-ROM allows you to enjoy functions like color profiles, power management, and split-screen functions, and so on.
Related: How to Download Samsung USB Drivers on Windows 10, 8, 7
How Do I Install the Samsung Monitor Drivers on Windows 10, 8, 7?
If you are using the Samsung curved monitors, gaming monitors, or USB monitors, you do not need to know how to check if there is a driver for it, just follow next three methods.
Method 1: Download Samsung Monitor Drivers Automatically
The method of automatically updating the driver is actually very effective when you try to download the Samsung monitor driver. For some old non-pluggable Samsung monitors or some Samsung monitors whose drivers cannot be found on the official website, such as Samsung s24c450, Samsung Syncmaster s24b300, etc., automatically updating is easier.
Driver Booster is an easy-to-use automatic driver updating tool. With this tool, you don’t have to check if the computer is missing a certain driver, or if a certain driver is outdated, missing or even corrupted. Driver Booster can work for you automatically.
1. Download, install, and run Driver Booster on Windows 10.
2. Click Scan. Driver Booster will start to scan all your computer hardware including the Samsung products such as Samsung printers, Samsung monitors, etc.
3. In the scanning results, find the Samsung monitor such as Samsung s24c450, and then Update. You should wait for some seconds when the Samsung s24c450 driver is downloaded and updated automatically.
Method 2: Download Samsung Monitor Drivers Manually
Even though some monitors do not need drivers, Samsung’s official website still provides drivers for some special monitors for better performance of the monitors. Therefore, for download Samsung monitor drivers manually, follow the next steps.
1. Go to Samsung Download Center.
2. Select your product type: Computing >Monitors > Your Monitor Device such as LED Monitors.
3. Choose your LED Monitor Type. Here provide two methods to select the LED Monitor type. And take Samsung s27d360 as an example.
4. Drop down Samsung LED Monitor D360 series, find the Drivers option and click Download. The Samsung S27d360 driver package file is S24D360HL.exe.
5. Double click the S24D360HL.exe to install Samsung S27d360 driver on Windows 10, 8, 7.
Method 3: Update Samsung Monitor Drivers in Device Manager
Of course, you can use Device Manager to uninstall, update, and roll back drivers. So if your computer uses a Samsung monitor, you can also update its driver with Device Manager.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Expand Monitors, and right click Samsung Monitor to Update driver.
3. Click Search automatically for the updated software, so Windows will search the latest Samsung drivers for your Samsung monitor.
After the Samsung monitor driver installation is complete, you can adjust and configure your monitor at will.
How to Download Samsung Monitor Drivers for Mac?
Similarly, on a MacBook or MacPro, there is no need to install drivers for Samsung monitors such as SyncMaster 2333SW or other Samsung monitors in other models. What you should do is to connect your Samsung monitor to the Mac in the correct way.
This is the Official community of Samsung Odin that effort for up to date Odin download links and Guides. Odin is the most commonly using flashing tool for Samsung smartphones and tabs which is leaked by the Samsung Inc. Odin is lightweight, yet powerful and widely used by the worldwide Android users. In order to flash your device's firmware, you need to put your device on to the Download mode (Odin mode ). Right now, Odin is only compatible with windows platform but you can use Heimdall if you need alternatives for Linux or MAC OS. XDA developers and Odin Android community trying to provide up to date direct download links and various kind of usages.
Samsung Odin Features
- Flash Stock Firmware - With Odin, you can Flash stock firmware on your Samsung Device. So this is extremely useful to come with a fix in a condition like crash, boot loop or any issue related to software operations.
- Flash Custom Firmware (Flashing Custom ROM) - Flashing a Custom firmware stands for replacing content aiming modifications in the firmware. Odin allows an effective processing.
- Flash Recovery File (TWRP) - Like Stock and Custom firmware flashing Odin gives the chance for flash Stock or Custom Recovery. In that way, you will be able to add many sorts of functions to your Samsung Android device.
- Flash Kernels ( .tar/.zip/.img) - Flashing Stock or Custom Kernels is possible. Notice, you must have Odin flashable custom kernel (.tar) and compatible with your Android device.
- Flash Root Package (MD5 and .tar files) - Odin can Flash custom root packages on your device to letting root access.
NOTE: Odin gets updated with the time changes, as of now Odin 3.13.1 is the latest version. Keep in your Mind that we always recommend you to get the latest version as it will be more stable and improved interface. Odin 3.13.1 is compacted with developed GUI interface, better execution speed and the minimum of bugs. You can Download Odin via our direct links.
Odin Download Links
Here you can find the most recent versions of this amazing flashing tool. Check Odin download page for the Changelog and Download links for All Versions
Required Tools and Guides - Samsung Odin
Use on-device firmware flasher If you have rooted Android device and you need to flash ROM to your smartphone or Android Tablet, You can use Mobile ODIN, this app is on-device flasher so you can run it through your device. Developed by Chainfire and you can buy Pro version or use community only mobile Odin lite version.
Samsung Galaxy Software For Mac
- Special thanks, Goes to Samsung Odin Download and partners !
- How to Flash Stock ROM with SamsungOdin
- How Install Stock Firmware via Odin Tool
- Odin Change Log and Download links for All Versions - Odin download page !
Some Important Facts to Notice !
- Important: Backup all your information before proceeding.
- This tool only works with Windows Computers
- Install the latest USB drivers on your PC
- It is recommended to use the latest tool available.
- Pick Correct ROM, Files, and tutorial. Some mistakes will result in permeant BRICK.
- Install the latest Samsung USB drivers (links provided in download section)
- Use Heimdall for Linux/MAC OS
- You need correct Android ROM files (PIT and TAR) /Custom ROM / Stock ROM (Check the device support, Download Stock ROM and extract it on the PC)
- USB data cable / Make sure to have at least 50-60% power strength
- ADB, Fastboot, and USB Drivers
Samsung Odin Troubleshooting Guide
- Check the forum for Troubleshooting Guide.
- If your Android SmartPhone gets stuck on logo screen, switch to DL mode and run/repeat again.
- If “Odin id non-functional” and “Failed” error messages pop up.
Unplug and plug the device again. Then turn to DL mode and unplug it again and re-plug. Odin detects the device automatically and then clicks”Start”.
- If you stuck at a random process or unable to proceed , try with latest Odin version available.
- If you have any Other problem related to Samsung Odin , check the forum.
- If Odin does not detect your Samsung, try multiple replugging and unplugging. Remember to use a proper USB too
- Odin comes with a wide device support, in fact almost all Samsung models are compatible with Odin, but it is a must to check the device specs and tutorial before heading to the process.
Android Odin flash tool was officially leaked one and then developed by XDA through the researchers. This is the official community web. Odin 3.13.1 is the latest Stable tool for Samsung device.