Box Contents: GoFlex ultra-portable drive formatted for Mac, GoFlex Thunderbolt adapter, Thunderbolt cable, Quick start guide, 3-year limited warranty. From the Manufacturer Up to 20x the speed of USB 2.0 and 12x the speed of FireWire 800. Box Contents: GoFlex ultra-portable drive formatted for Mac, GoFlex Thunderbolt adapter, Thunderbolt cable, Quick start guide, 3-year limited warranty. From the Manufacturer Up to 20x the speed of USB 2.0 and 12x the speed of FireWire 800. May 24, 2011 The Seagate GoFlex Ultra-portable Drive for Mac ($219.99 list) is a capacious monster hard drive for backing up your Apple Macintosh desktop or laptop. It has 1.5TB of hard drive space, more than.
However, Seagate’s FreeAgent GoFlex Ultra-Portable hard drives might just change the status quo, as these devices don’t support any specific form of data transfer. That’s to say, not right. GoFlex™ for Mac® Ultra-portable Drive Black 1TB STBA1000102 1TB 1024.0: FireWire 800, USB 2.0: 3 years: GoFlex® for Mac® Ultra-portable Drive 1TB STBA1000100 3-year limited warranty. 1TB 1024.0: FireWire 800, USB 2.0: 3 years: GoFlex® for Mac® Ultra-portable Drive 1.5TB STBA1500100 3.
“I have 500GB Seagate external hard drive that is corrupted and a 1TB USB Free Agent GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive that is running fine. My problem is my first hard disk was not working properly even when it was connects to system and it was not recognized by Mac system. One of my friends suggested me to visit Seagate website and find the solution, I downloaded 'SeaTools for Mac' software. When I started to use this application, my both hard disks was connected to the system and I wrongly selected the good (1TB) hard disk and select advanced tests. This wiped out entire set of information from my healthy Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive. I just wanted to know whether I can recover data from Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive which got erased by mistake. Do you have any solution for that? I will be thankful if you provide me with the best solution”
Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive for Mac is the most famous external hard drive developed by Seagate. This portable hard drive is lightweight and can carry large amount of information quite easily. With the presence of USB 3.0 interface, data transfer can be carried out at much faster rate. With usage of Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive, issues like data loss or corrupt drive get generated intentionally or unintentionally. Take a look at data loss scenarios that are mentioned below:
- Abrupt removal of Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive during read / write process
- Increase in the number of bad sectors can corrupt your Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive making data saved it in inaccessible
- Usage of Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive on multiple systems across network can corrupt the file system resulting in severe data loss
- Accidentally hitting on the format option without keeping data backup, wipes out entire data from Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive
No matter how much you try, at one or other point of time data loss occurs on Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive for Mac. What to do when you face deletion / loss of data from Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive? Our best recommendation would be to make use of ultimate external hard drive recovery software that is specially designed for this purpose.
Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable drive recovery tool:
Yodot Mac Data Recovery application is the ultimate program which is suggested by most of the computer experts to get back deleted / lost data from Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive for Mac. The best known feature of this program is the presence of interactive and simple graphical user interface which helps us to carry out the data recovery process without much trouble. This utility is designed with best recovery algorithms so that lost data from Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive after any scenario can overturned effectively. This Mac external drive data recovery program can be easily installed on different versions of Mac computers and notebooks working with Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Mavericks operating system respectively. In case you get stuck in between while restoring files from Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive for Mac, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the technical support team who will resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Simple steps to get data from Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive for Mac:
- Download and install Yodot Mac Data Recovery tool in the system
- Run the utility by logging in as local system administrator
- From the main screen of the application, click on Volumes Recovery or Formatted / Re-formatted Recovery option based on the scenario which has resulted in data loss
- Using the next option, select Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive from the list of drives present on the Mac machine
- Once the drive is selected, proceed to the next window, where user can select the file types that needs to be rescued
- After marking the file types, start the scanning process
- As soon as the scanning process gets completed, user can view the restored list of files in Data View or File Type View
- Select the desired type of view and view the files before saving them on relevant destination location
Seagate Goflex For Mac Ultra Portable Drive Usb
- Scan your Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive thoroughly before initiating data transfer
- Make sure that data transfer process gets completed before removing Seagate Ultra-Portable Drive
- Double check the files before deleting them from Seagate GoFlex Ultra-Portable Drive