- Installers or packages available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X; Portable USB version available; Automatic detection of MikTeX, TeX Live, Ghostscript and Standardlatex; SVN support; You can find more details in the user manual or in the Git Changelog. Feel free to share your ideas on possible future improvements of TeXstudio.
- TeXShop is a TeX previewer for Mac OS X, written in Cocoa. Since pdf is a native file format on OS X, TeXShop uses 'pdftex' and 'pdflatex' rather than 'tex' and 'latex' to typeset; these programs.
Instructions for MacTeX for Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) through 10.12 (Sierra) Old versions of MacTeX are archived on the TUG server and a few other servers. Tex-Edit Plus is a scriptable, ASCII text editor that fills the gap between Apple's bare-bones TextEdit and a full-featured word processor. It's fast, efficient, and has a clean, uncluttered.
- Auto completion
- More than 1000 mathematical symbols
- Link overlay
- Assistants for images, tables, formulas, ...
- Drag & drop support for images
Edit multiple positions at the same time. Vertical blocks can even be copied and pasted.
Suggests possible LaTeX commands as you type. There is a tooltip help explaining the command.
Completion works also for references and bibliography entries.
Quick access to more than 1000 mathematical symbols.
Use bookmarks too keep references to important places in your text and to navigate there quickly.
Tooltips show a preview of the code position.
Filenames, references and citations turn into links when moving the mouse over them while holding <Ctrl>.
Also here, tooltips show a preview of the code position.
Generate blocks of code using assistants without the need for detailed LaTeX knowledge.
When you drag an image on the editor the image assistant opens. From there it's just one more click to have the code for the image inclusion. Of course, we try to make the paths relative. This also works with multiple images.
You can copy / paste / insert new table columns with a single click.
The table-autoformatter aligns the table code.
Keep The Overview
- Structure view
- Code folding
- Advanced syntax highlighting
- Interactive spellchecker
- Interactive grammar checker
- Interactive reference checker
- Clear display of LaTeX errors and warnings (in editor and as list)
Advanced build system
- Built-in support for various LaTeX compilers, index, bibliography and glossary tools, Latexmk, and many more
- Automatic detection of the need for multiple LaTeX runs
- Run any program you like
- Completely customizable for the creation of the complete document
View The Result
- Integrated PDF viewer with (almost) word-level syncing
- Live-updating inline preview for formulas and code segments
- Tooltip preview for included images
Tex For Mac Pro
- Installers or packages available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Portable USB version available
- Automatic detection of MikTeX, TeX Live, Ghostscript and Standardlatex
- SVN support
Latex For Mac
You can find more details in the user manual or in the Git Changelog.
Feel free to share your ideas on possible future improvements of TeXstudio.